Client & Requirement
The team from a popular Northampton based superhero gift store, approached us in July 2017 to help them get more from their social media. They run an Etsy store, and generate all of their sales online. Social media for Etsy Sellers is a hugely important tool. In the instance of Magnificent Makes; they are able to use social media to reach a far wider audience than they were previously able too. Our social media course was designed specifically for Etsy Sellers to get the most out of these social media channels.
Our social media training session was geared mainly around 2 of the social media platforms; Facebook and Twitter. Anything we covered was linked back to them more specifically as Etsy Sellers.
- Twitter Training –
- covering the basics
- The sort of content you should be posting
- Setting a strategy for you to get the most out of twitter for your business, without it taking too much time
- Facebook –
- Getting the most out of your content
- How to reach further, more consistently
- Facebook ads – setting up a strategy that works
- Instagram and Pinterest –
- Short review to see if there is anything else you could be doing
Do you need social media training?
Every social media training course we deliver is bespoke to the company in question. In this instance, Social Media for Etsy Sellers can be used in a slightly different way to that of other companies. The strategies we set up were specific to Etsy Sellers, and ones we are confident will help the team at Magnificent Makes get more from social media.
Author: Dave Williams
Dave Williams is the founder and director of onefoursix; a digital marketing agency based in Northampton. After setting up onefoursix in 2011, Dave has gone on to grow it to one of Northampton’s finest agencies. His expertise include social media, user experience and SEO.